Aircraft for sale at this time include....
Spitfire Two - Assembled, with E-LSA certificate
(Click to enlarge images)
- This two seat Spitfire was built in 2005 and
has 40 hours of flying time already accumulated on the aircraft.
- It is powered by a 582 blue top Rotax engine
(65hp) with a 3:1 drive and a Kevlar propeller.
- It has an instrument pod panel with airspeed,
altimeter, duel egt, water temperature and hour meter.
- The fuel tank is a 10 gallon capacity and an
extra 10 gallon tank can be added for longer cruise ranges.
- Also included is a Ballistic parachute and a
emergency locator transmitter on board the aircraft.
- The landing gear is double leaf spring gear
with a steel extended nose fork.
- Brakes are provided on the main gear.
- Aircraft is in our facility and awaiting
- The value of this aircraft if purchased new
would be $38,000 U.S. Dollars assembled.
Asking price is (MAKE REASONABLE OFFER) U.S. Dollars.